Anne Brouilette, Caretaker at Inspire Education Group (IEG), was commended for her lifetime of service towards IEG, which spans over 36 years of her life at Peterborough College. The award was an opportunity to thank Anne for her loyalty, commitment and dedication over all these years. As a valuable member of the team she has always shown dignity, pride and job satisfaction in the work they do. Her unwavering positivity towards their role, day in and day out is an inspiration to others, always going over and above to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
During Anne’s time at the College, she has seen so many changes, including:
- The opening of The College Nursery in 1987
- The Parcs Restaurant opening in 1992
- Video conferencing facilities were installed in 1996, which was the first of its kind in the country
- University Centre Peterborough’s official opening in 2007
- The formation of Inspire Education Group, which saw the merger of Peterborough College, Stamford College, and University Centre Peterborough in 2020
Anne’s colleagues are full of praise for her: “Anne has made such an impact over the years, she has been a constant role model, friend and colleague to so many people. She is a true team player, always willing to support others with a smile on their face. The team always look forward to eating her delicious homemade cakes including their legendary coconut tarts. Behind the scenes, she is a key part of the wider business support services. Anne really cares about staff and students and is a worthy winner of this award!”
To find out more about working for IEG, click here.