Recently, a multitude of IEG staff were presented with a Long Service Award by Rachel Nicholls, Chief Executive of Inspire Education Group (IEG), in recognition of their long service at Peterborough College.
Our Long Service Award winners were:
- Katherine Robinson, Academy Administrator – 20 years
- Kalpesh Patel, Student Mentor – 10 years
- Vanda Slattery, Cleaner – 10 years
- Tony Warner, Digital Learning Technologist – 10 years
- Tony Kellas, Reprographics & Commercial Printing Coordinator – 10 years
- Katy Walker, Nursery Assistant – 10 years
- Diane Crow, Skills Trainer Assessor – 10 years
- Phil Gidney, Operations Coordinator – 10 years
Phil Gidney, was extremely happy to be recognised for his long service. Phil started off at Peterborough College as a Caretaker and is now an Operations Coordinator. He added, “the best thing about working for IEG is that it is rewarding and you genuinely feel like part of a family. I really enjoy my job and enjoy meeting new people every day.”
Peterborough College, part of Inspire Education Group, emphasises the importance of a strong company culture and employee recognition plays a crucial role in fostering this. The Long Service Award is not just a recognition of employees’ length of service but also an acknowledgment of their loyalty, dedication and hard work.
If you are pursuing a rewarding career, click here to find out more about working with IEG.