Introducing T Levels, the new technical alternative to A Levels that are designed with employers and businesses.
From September 2023, you can collaborate with us to provide T Level Industry Placements for students. Our two-year courses are equivalent to three A Levels, with a balance of 20% on-the-job training and 80% in the classroom or workshop studying.
Industry Placements are at the heart of T Level courses, giving students the opportunity to gain real work experience and develop their skills in their chosen field. As an employer, you can provide T Level Industry Placements and identify potential future employees.
- Health (Adult Nursing)
- Digital Production
- Design and Development
- Engineering, Manufacturing, Processing and Control
- Education and Childcare (Early Years Educator)
- Science (Laboratory Sciences)
- Surveying and Planning for Construction.
T-Levels Employer Benefits
- Enhance your company’s recruitment pipeline.
- Help young people develop the skills that your industry needs in order to address local and national skills gaps.
- Improve the management and mentoring skills of existing employees.
- Develop a workforce that is more creative and diverse.
- Contribute significantly to the local community.
- Build partnerships with local training and education providers.
- Provide the opportunity to see what the young person is capable of on a no-obligation employment basis in order to reduce recruitment costs.
- Motivate young people to join your business, bringing innovative ideas and a fresh perspective.
Gold Star Discounts
- Discounted gym membership.
- Discounted hair and beauty treatments.
- Discounted course to support your industry CPD.
- Discounted fine dining for your corporate events at our highly-rated restaurants.
We are committed to supporting you throughout the process, from identifying potential candidates to providing training and support to ensure your placement is successful. Let’s work together to ensure that our students have the best possible experience and that they are well-prepared for the world of work.
News & Events
Employer Online Information Sessions
Places currently available!