WORK FOR US
Are you interested in making a real difference, whilst working towards your own career goals and aspirations?
Stamford College and Peterborough College merged in August 2020 to become Inspire Education Group (IEG). Our vision is to be the first choice provider of education and training in our region and at IEG we have a clear purpose to transform lives through inspirational education and training.
Our continued success is down to the hard work, determination and quality of our staff across the group. We believe everyone here has a part to play in doing all we can to further the success of our students and we value each and every member of staff. In return, they become part of a caring and friendly team with a supportive and inspiring ethos.
As a member of our talented team, we strive for excellence and expect you to deliver the very best you can.
We are committed to ensure you understand the recruitment process and that we give an equal opportunity for everyone. If you would like further details please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01780 484342.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a wide range of roles including Lecturers, Technician and Assessors who support our curriculum provision.
In addition we have a wide range of support staff including Finance, Library, IT, HR, Marketing, Maintenance, Caretakers and Cleaning staff.
Applications are welcome from all sections of the community and in particular from ethnic minorities and people with disabilities as they are currently under represented within the organisation’s workforce. Ethnic minority and disabled applicants who meet the person specification will be guaranteed an interview.
Should your application be successful, your offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory safer recruitment checks. These checks are in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education statutory guidance and will include (as a minimum) a DBS Check, reference check, prohibition check and an identity document check to ensure that you have the Right to Work in the UK.
IEG has a zero tolerance approach to sexual harassment, violence and bullying.
In return you will benefit from:
- Generous holiday entitlement of between 30-37 days holiday per annum (depending on role), plus UK bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development and excellent opportunities for progression
- Excellent pension schemes (Local Government Pension Scheme or the Teachers’ Pension Scheme). The College contributes more than twice the amount of staff contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme- Providing comprehensive support for personal and professional problems and access to a wide range of wellbeing resources and programmes
- Discounted Gym membership and discounts at our onsite Hair and Beauty Salons
- Free onsite parking
- Three college closure days in December in addition to annual leave and bank holidays
Quality Resourcing Solutions
QRS recruits temporary workers to work within Inspire Education Group on a casual, hourly, and paid basis. We recruit teaching, assessing, learning support and non-academic workers at both college sites in the Lincolnshire and Peterborough areas.
What QRS provides:
- Onsite support– our Account Management Team are on hand to support you at both college sites. You can pop in and see us anytime.
- Regular job alerts – When you sign up with QRS, you’ll receive regular tailored job alerts, so you’ll always be notified of new opportunities.
Be a part of your local college’s mission to provide learners with high quality education and immerse yourself in an exciting environment striving for excellence.
All vacancies are based at Stamford or Peterborough College. You must be willing to undergo a DBS check to be offered work which our team can process.
Please contact Daisy Giddings or Jemma Didlick, Talent acquisition specialist on 01780 484 373, or email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Make an Enquiry
Privacy and Safeguarding
Inspire Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.